As wealth and power flows eastwards, Australia is becoming more central to the global economy. What better way to learn more about Australia’s top trading partner than studying in China.
Zhejiang Sci-Tech University (ZSTU) in Hangzhou, China is offering a full scholarship for finance graduates.
The ZSTU President Scholarship will cover:
- Tuition and registration
- On-campus accommodation (water and electricity usage excluded)
- Twin share accommodation for Masters students
- Single accomodation for PhD students
- Living allowance:
- CNY 1,700 per month for Master students
- CNY 2,000 per month for PhD students
- Comprehensive medical care
- Duration of scholarship
- Masters degree: 2.5 years
- PhD: 3.5 years
Students must submit their application by 31 May 2016.
Applicants must be available to start in September 2016.
To submit your application, and for further information, head to the ZSTU President Scholarship.