The Institute of Public Accountants (IPA) would like to invite all Accounting students in their second or third year of study to apply for our Student Scholarship.
The Scholarship is a unique opportunity for students to join the Association as full members for two years (valued at more than $500) for free.
Who is the IPA?
The IPA is one of Australia's oldest representative and recognised professional accounting bodies. Commencing operations in 1923, their evolution has seen them grow to over 35,000 students and members internationally.
What makes the IPA unique?
Advocating for the small business and SME sectors is at the core of what IPA do. In 2015, this advocacy work led to the landmark Australian Small Business White Paper, developed in conjunction with our dedicated IPA – Deakin University SME Research Centre.
What is the offer?
The IPA Student Scholarship will put you ahead of the pack when it comes time to join the workforce. While many Associations offer a student level membership, the IPA is offering you the unique opportunity to enjoy full member benefits for two years for free. This means you will experience all benefits generally only reserved for full paying experienced members.
How do I apply?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, you must:
- Be an IPA Student Member (free and easy and can sign up on application).
- Be an Undergrad or Postgrad Deakin University student with a major in Accounting.
- Reside in Australia for the duration of the Scholarship.
- Be a 2nd or 3rd year student (preferred).
- State the reason why you are applying for the Scholarship. How do you think the IPA can assist you now and into the future?